Welcome to the first-ever Virtual NH Small Business Matchmaker! We are excited to create this opportunity
for NH small businesses and exhibitors (federal, state agencies, and prime contractors) to meet.
Exhibitors (federal & state agencies & prime contractors): please register here.
Tuesday-Thursday, May 11-13th, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Sessions will be held on our Matchmaker Meetings platform. Meetings will last up to 15 minutes, including time to connect on the platform.
We are focusing on specific industries on the following suggested schedule:
- Tuesday: Construction, Engineering & Environmental Industries
- Wednesday: Manufacturers & Distributors
- Thursday: Services (non-construction) Industries
We will host a technology day prior to the Matchmaker sessions so you can be assured you are set up and know how to connect on the meetings days.
Virtual Training Sessions
Monday, May 10th, 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. and Friday, May 14th, 9:00 a.m.-noon
These sessions will take place on Zoom, and links will be made available to companies who have registered for the Matchmaker. Those small businesses may send other employees from their company to the virtual training sessions (i.e. finance or HR person). Sessions will be recorded and available to Matchmaker small business registrant employees.
Monday May 10
- 9:00-9:30 Welcome
- 9:30 – 10:30 - Making the Most of the Matchmaker with the Right Prep & Follow-up - Dave Pease, NH PTAC
- 11:00 – noon - What Government Contracting Certifications Make $ense for Your Business - Rachael Roderick, SBA & Dave Pease, NH PTAC
- 1:00 – 2:00 - Up Your Game with Increased Bonding Capacity and Contract Financial Capabilities - Panelists: Joe Bator, Primary Bank, and Paul Patalano, DeSanctis Insurance Agency
Friday May 14
- 9:30 – 11:00 - What labor laws are lurking in your government contract? Get the latest info on the Davis Bacon Act and Service Contracts Act – Brian Cleasby, U.S. Department of Labor – Wage & Hour Division
- 11:30 – 12:30 - Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), TBA
- 1:00 – 2:00 - Roundtable: Are you a certified small business (8a, HUBZone, WOSB, VOSB, SDVOSB)? Join us for an open discussion on best practices and marketing strategies. Led by Rachael Roderick, SBA & Dave Pease, NH PTAC
Opening Remarks/General Session
Monday 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.; Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.; Friday 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Expected list as of 5/4/2021
Air Force – Life Cycle Management Center - Hanscom AFB
Army Corps of Engineers, New England District
The Boeing Company (Tentative)
Charter Contracting Company
Colt's Manufacturing Company
Community College System of New Hampshire
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Federal Aviation Administration
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company LLC
Industrial Economics, Inc.
KMK Construction, Inc.
L3Harris Insight Technology
Methuen Construction Company, Inc.
Pelican Products, Inc.
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard - NAVFAC (Naval Facilities Engineering Public Works Dept. Maine)
Portsmouth Naval Shipyard - NAVSEA (Naval Sea Systems Command)
Sikorsky, A Lockheed Martin Company
Triumph Engine Control Systems
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Registration is $25 per person for the Matchmaking sessions.
Any employee from a company that has registered for the Matchmaking sessions can attend the Virtual Training Sessions.
Recordings of the Virtual Training Sessions will also be available.
Thank you to BAE Systems, Inc. for their continued support of the NH Small Business Matchmaker.
Cosponsorship Authorization #21-18-0189. SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products, or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.