SBDC's webinars focus on the needs of small businesses all around the state of New Hampshire. Topics of our webinars range from starting a business to growing a business, including; financial matters, marketing, cyber, DEI, and many more. We have also partnered with other organizations to help bring in guest speakers and experts on specific areas of business.
SBDC webinars are free, offered live, and include a Q&A session.
Here are a few webinars we have offered in the past and ones coming very soon!
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Workshops - September 12, 19, & 26.
- Turning Your Innovation into a Business - September 20, 27, & October 4.
- Brush Up Your Creative Business - October 12, 19, & 26.
- Business Basics for New Entrepreneurs - October 12, 19, & 26.
- Subcontracting Academy - October 20, November 3, 17, December 1, 15, & January 12
- Stick Season Spruce Up - November 8, 15, & 22.
- Cybersecurity Webinars - Past webinars recordings.
- Mud Season Makeover - Coming again in Spring 2023!