NH SBDC unveiled our 35th Anniversary 2018 Impact Report at the recent 35th Anniversary Celebration event. The 2018 Impact Report tells NH SBDC’s story in a variety of ways.
- $147M total annual impact on the NH economy, calculated by a UNH Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economic economist.
- 2018 Impact. 2,149 individuals received direct business advising and education and
- Raised $21M in new capital
- Started 63 new businesses
- Created and retained 403 jobs
- Increased sales by $7.4M.
- 2018 Client demographics. From every county in New Hampshire, 68% of our clients are already in business; 32% are starting a business; clients are in a large range of industries.
- NH SBDC’s 10-year economic impact. We have served over 29,000 entrepreneurs through direct business advising and educational programs, resulting in
- $231.5M in new capital infused into client businesses
- $126.1M increase in client sales
- 500+ new businesses started
- 3,500+ jobs created and retained.
- Programs and services, from business advising and education to the Business Sustainability Program, Pathway to Work, NH Matchmaker, and the Pitch Clinic.
- Client testimonials and quotes.
- NH SBDC staff
- NH SBDC’s Advisory Board
- Messages from our federal and state partners.
We couldn’t have done this without our partners across the state, to whom we offer our thanks. We look forward to working with current and future colleagues and partners as together we continue to build strong businesses for New Hampshire's future.
View the 35th Anniversary 2018 Impact Report.