"Because of my advisor's guidance and a little chutzpah, I was able to begin attracting clients right away. He was definitely the Yin to my Yang and helped focus my efforts."
- Eligible individuals (based on program eligibility requirements) who have applied for unemployment benefits will be identified by NH Employment Security and informed via mail.
- Eligible individuals who are interested in the program and have a business idea must schedule and attend a Pathway to Work orientation at one of NH Employment Security’s local offices.
- Following the orientation, those interested attend a one-on-one meeting with an Employment Services Representative to determine the steps required to successfully start a business in New Hampshire and complete an application.
- NH Employment Security and the NH Small Business Development Center both review your application, and NHES decides who is approved for the Pathway to Work program.
- Those approved are contacted/contact the SBDC and begin working with a business advisor to start and grow their small business.