The NH SBDC Advisory Board lends expert voices to our vision, strategic directions, and program development. The Advisory Board is comprised of small business owners and representatives from funding sources, host and partner organizations, and economic development agencies.
2017 NH SBDC Advisory Board Members:
- Adria Bagshaw (Board Chair), Vice President, W.H. Bagshaw
- Avis Brosseau, Senior VP-Finance, Granite Bank
- Heidi Copeland, Publisher, Business NH Magazine
- Paul Creme, Attorney, Sulloway & Hollis, PLLC
- Tim Dining, COO, Orion Entrance Control, Inc.
- Rich Grogan, State Director, NH SBDC
- Mary Ann Kristiansen, Executive Director, Hannah Grimes Center
- Allison McLean, Community Development Manager, EverSource
- Sean O'Kane, Managing Director, Stratoge Partners
- Kimberly Pope, VP, Regional Manager, NH Business Banking Group, Citizens Bank
- Andrew Smith, Director, UNH Survey Center
- Jonathan Smith, Vice President, SBA Lending, Northeast Bank
- Benjamin Wheeler - Regional VP, Western-Central NH, TD Bank