The NH SBDC Advisory Board lends expert voices to our vision, strategic directions, and program development. The Advisory Board is comprised of small business owners and representatives from funding sources, host and partner organizations, and economic development agencies.
2020 NH SBDC Advisory Board Members:
- Adria Bagshaw (Board Chair), Vice President, W.H. Bagshaw
- Will Arvelo, Director, Division of Economic Development, NH Dept. of Business & Economic Affairs
- Michael Behrmann, Director of Business Development, Clean Energy NH; Co-Founder, Revolution Energy, LLC
- Paul Creme, Vice President, SilverTech, Inc.
- Tim Dining, VP of Operations, Jewell Instruments, LLC
- Michelline Dufort, Director, UNH Center for Family Enterprise
- Johnna Herrick-Phelps, Assistant Provost, Champlain College
- Allison McLean, Community Development Manager, EverSource
- Deborah Merrill-Sands, Dean, UNH Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics
- Sean O'Kane, Managing Director, Stratoge Partners
- Kimberly Pope, Senior Vice President and Director of Consumer Banking, Bangor Savings Bank
- Rachael Roderick, Acting District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Andrew Smith, Director, UNH Survey Center
- Jonathan Smith, Vice President, Senior Loan Officer, Live Oak Bank